We offer a full range of vent and safety valves suitable to vents gas when the system pressure exceeds the set value due to temporary events such as expansion due to rise in gas temperature or downstream pressure shocks caused by sudden changes of flow rate or as safety device to discharge 100% of flow rate in case of upstream device breakage.
We offer siesmic valves.
CS31 safety valves
- design pressure: up to 10 barg
- threaded connections from ¼” up to 2”
- aluminium body
- in conformity with 2014/68/EU (PED Directive)
- in conformity with 2014/34/EU (ATEX Directive)
- Safety valves
- design pressure: up to 100 barg
- threaded connections from ½” up to 2”
- flanged connections from DN15 up to DN80
- rating ANSI150/ANSI300/ANSI600
- in conformity with 97/23/CE (PED Directive)
- in conformity with 94/9/CE (ATEX Directive)