We offer a full range of LPG vaporizers.
The vaporizer is a heat exchanger specially designed in order the liquified petroleum gas enters in a liquid form and comes out in a gaseous form, ready to be used in civil, industrial and commercial applications.
Pegoraro Gas Technologies designed the vaporizer by bringing together a heat exchanger and a inlet liquid control valve totally mechanical.
LPG is pre-heated by an intermediate fluid (water), that comes from an external boiler (hot water version) or pre-heated by an EExd electrical resistance (electric version) with two thermostats, one of regulation and one of safety.
Our LPG vaporizers are realized and certified conformed to European Directive 2014/68/EU PED and EN13445, ASME VIII Div.1 Ed. 2002. Other Directive applied 2014/34/EU ATEX.
- flow rates from 30 up to 2000 Kg/h
- water bath version with hot water preheated by external boiler or preheated by Eexd electric resistance on board
- vaporizer, powered by 220V mono phase or 380/415/440V three phase
- feed-out and feed-back version
- PS=20 barg
- TS gas side=-40/+120°C
- innovative and exclusive system that exclude liquid not vaporized gas production. The system is totally mechanical and
- realized by our inlet liquid control valve with two levels of checking: WATER AND GAS TEMPERATURES.
- vertical installation for models Minivap40 and Ecovap
- horizontal installation for model Vapeg
- coil version for models Minivap40 and Ecovap
- extractable nest of tubes heat exchanger for model Vapeg
- body insulated for models Minivap40 and Ecovap (option for model Vapeg)
- available compact model MINIVAP40 30 and 40 Kg/h
- available control panels for safe area or Eexd version on board vaporizers
- on request, ammonia NH3 vaporizers and mod. COMBO, with hot water preheated alternately by electric resistance or hot
- water coming from the process of the factory and treated by a plate heat exchanger.